Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Walk

Dorothy and I did about 8 or 9 miles this morning. A nice 2 and an half hour walk from the hotel to the nothern end of the island then back down the center and across to the hotel. It was hot and I got a lot of sun but I am recovering. It didn't help that I was a little hung over this morning. My night of revelry had a price. We made it fine and saw some sites. We met 2 teenage girls who had been walking the opposite direction for half hour looking for Smathers beach. They were a little disappointed to discover they still had about another mile or more to go. I think mom and dad may have gotten a rescue call.

Tommorow will be a quick bike ride and recovery from today's efforts. Then Tues. is snorkiling day. I am getting excited. I think tonight will be sunset at Mallory Sq. night then maybe some music at Hogs Breath (saloon).

Here is a quick slide show:


No comments: