Monday, February 11, 2008

Jealous in Dobbs Ferry

Well it was close to 0 degrees F. here last night with a fierce wind and this morning it has warmed up to 10. I can't imagine wearing anything less than seven layers. It will be difficult to pack without throwing in a lot of wool sweaters and sweatshirts - just in case. But it is inspiring to see the pictures of you two setting off. You are probably waiting in Charlotte now. I hope your flight was not rerouted. Send us lots of pictures of the warm weather and you two in skimpy clothes.

I have my Hebrew discussion group today at noon. It took me about six hours to translate 20 sentence fragments yesterday - I have forgotten EVERYTHING. There's a quiz tomorrow in class, and I am preparing myself to just subprime it. Later this afternoon, I am taking some people from church to look at stackable chairs. What an exciting life I lead!

Thanks for setting up this blog. I've never done this before, but it seems like fun.
Cheers,
D.

No comments: